So, yesterday was the big Pirates of the Caribbean movie marathon, in order to catch up (like we really needed catching up, we were watching the movies for like the 53rd time!) before the big premier of the 3rd movie! And guess who's got tickets? *g* Anyway there'll probably be a post with my thoughts of the movie Wednesday.
In other news this week.
- Upfronts week! I'm happy because all shows I care about were renewed (I knew about most of them earlier except for Supernatural.) And I can't even bring myself to be the slightest upset about VM. They upset me so much this seaon I just stopped caring. It's sad because it used to be a great show.
- I got the letter informing me about my CAE English tests. There'll be two days filled with testing in June and I'm really looking forward to it. (Do I need to mention I'm weird?)
- Heroes rocks my world! (If my friends don't watch it when it starts airing here in September I might have to hurt them! Beware! ;))
- I've fallen in love with Muse. I love their music so much!
- I should be doing my homework now (studying for a science exam, a Spanish test and a German test) so I guess I should get going...